What can Sublative treat?
Sublative can be used to treat:
1. Acne scars
2. Fine lines and wrinkles
3. Texture and Pore Size
4. Stretch marks
5. Eyebrow lifts
What areas can be treated?
Sublative treatments are mostly used on the face but can be used anywhere on the body (neck, hands etc.). It can be used on all skin types with minimal risk.
How long is the treatment?
A Sublative treatment is quick usually around 20-40 minutes, depending on area and patient.
How long does it take to heal?
A Sublative treatment has a much faster healing process than full ablation such as Co2. Healthy (undisrupted) skin will help to heal the skin around it. The skin will show some redness and swelling, and then will microcrust that will flake off between 5-7 days.
A Sublative treatment is safe and effective for all skin types. It is a quick, non-invasive treatment with visible results and low downtime. Great as a complementary treatment to injectables or serves as a natural next step from treatments such as facials.
Comprehensive rejuvenation (tone, texture, laxity, elastin, pore size reduction, sun damage, etc) & acne scar treatments.
1. Minimal downtime with maximum results.
2. First device with histology & peer reviewed papers for the stimulation of collagen & elastin.
3. Customized treatments on the fly for various areas of concern.
4. Maximum benefits each and every treatment due to non-laser Bi-Polar RF based treatments.
5. Benefits of both a Co2 & erbium without the downtime of either.
1. Skin tightening – Sublative – Mirconeedling – HA or PRP and then Collagen Mask
2. Skin tighetning – Sublative – HA or PRP & Collagen Mask
3. Sublative – HA or PRP – Collagen Mask
What is a treatment like?
• Wash the face with soap and water
• Apply an anesthetic cream if needed
• Anesthetic is removed and the treatment begins
Treatment time depends on the area 20-40 minutes.
Post-treatment (see attached)
• You may experience a sunburn type feeling for about an hour
• The skin will be red in colour and possibly a little swelling
• A mineral makeup can be applied after 24 hours
• Flaking will begin and last between 5-7 days
• Sunscreen is needed to protect the new skin
How many treatments are needed?
3-5 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
A $50 deposit is required in order to book a consultation. The deposit will go towards any future services that are booked with Jeunesse Spa and Skin Care at the consultation. The deposit is non refundable.