What is a ETWO™ Sublative treatment?
A Sublative treatment is a non-invasive treatment that delivers energy into the skin in tiny fragments. Sublative treatments work mostly in the dermal layer (second layer of skin), disrupting only 5% of the epidermis (outer layer). It is a non-ablative treatment that works underneath the skin to develop new collagen while using the healthy (undisrupted) skin around it to heal.
This is used to achieve a more compact, “younger” and overall smoother looking skin.
What can ETWO™ Sublative treat?
1. Acne scars
2. Fine lines and wrinkles
3. Texture and Pore Size
4. Stretch marks
5. Eyebrow lifts
What areas can be treated?
ETWO™ Sublative treatments are mostly used on the face but can be used anywhere on the body (neck, hands etc.). It can be used on all skin types with minimal risk.
How long is the treatment?
A Sublative treatment is quick usually around 20-40 minutes, depending on area and patient.
How long does it take to heal?
A ETWO™ Sublative treatment has a much faster healing process than full ablation such as Co2. Healthy (undisrupted) skin will help to heal the skin around it. The skin will show some redness and swelling, and then will microcrust that will flake off between 5-7 days.
Why ETWO™ Sublative?
A ETWO™ Sublative treatment is safe and effective for all skin types. It is a quick, non-invasive treatment with visible results and low downtime. Great as a complementary treatment to injectables or serves as a natural next step from treatments such as facials.
Comprehensive rejuvenation (tone, texture, laxity, elastin, pore size reduction, sun damage, etc) & acne scar treatments.
1. Minimal downtime with maximum results.
2. First device with histology & peer reviewed papers for the stimulation of collagen & elastin.
3. Customized treatments on the fly for various areas of concern.
4. Maximum benefits each and every treatment due to non-laser Bi-Polar RF based treatments.
5. Benefits of both a Co2 & erbium without the downtime of either.
• You may experience a sunburn type feeling for about an hour
• The skin will be red in colour and possibly a little swelling
• A mineral makeup can be applied after 24 hours
• Flaking will begin and last between 5-7 days
• Sunscreen is needed to protect the new skin
How many treatments are needed?
3-5 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
At JEUNESSE SPA AND SKIN CARE we will evaluate your condition and then determine which treatment plan would best suit your individual needs. Please contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation.