The World’s First Hydrogen Skin Care Treatment
The HydroImpact treatment is the newest advance in non-invasive, non-laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. HydroImpact Facial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating. The HydroImpact Facial treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation, brown spots and uneven skin tones with no surgery, no injections, no discomfort and no downtime.
The HydroImpact Facial procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. Start your skin maintenance program now with HydroImpact Facial to slow down your skin’s aging process and delay the need for invasive procedures
What Is HydroImpact Treatments ?
HydroImpact treatment is a new breakthrough in aesthetic technology. It takes its name from the root word Hydrate to cause to take up moisture. This ability to moisturize the skin separates HydroImpact from all other skin resurfacing procedures. HydroImpact treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why Is HydroImpact Good For My Skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydroImpact is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Candidate For This Treatment?
HydroImpact treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates HydroImpact treatment. Your skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
Many people report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. A series of 6 treatments are recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and oily skin. After your first series of treatments, you may want to maintain your results with a HydroImpact treatment every 4 weeks.
HydroImpact Treatment Steps
1. Detox. This step is going to increase lymphatic circulation in your skin. Better lymphatic circulation not only helps move out toxins but also increases blood flow, providing extra oxygen to invigorate the skin. The skin is hydrated and supported by fresh lymph, restoring tone and firmness.
2. Cleansing and Exfoliation. A vacuum-based abrasion tip will gently smooth away dead skin cells while delivering serum directly to the fresh new skin beneath. This serum is brimming with ingredients to revitalise and support your skin, such as lactic acid, glucosamine, antioxidants, and botanical extracts, all of which are customised to treat your skin's needs.
3. Brightening Agent. Now that pore-blocking old skin cells have been swept away, a glycolic and salicylic solution is applied to gently break up congestion in the pores. This will brighten your skin and at the same time prep the pores for the next step.
4. Extraction. Unlike many facials, the extraction process is very gentle. Salicylic acid and honey are used to draw out blackheads and other impurities. This is an important step to ensure your pores are clean and able to benefit from the tightening effects of the treatment.
5. Hydration. Now that your pores are clear and dead skin cells have been removed, your fresh new skin is ready to be treated. This step nourishes your skin and drenches it in moisture, with a mix of potent antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides and multi-peptides to support collagen. This step will leave your skin soft and plump with moisture, combating the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Rejuvenation. Finally, red and infrared LED light is applied. This will soothe your skin, reducing redness, and stimulate the production of collagen. It even helps your skin naturally produce vitamin D. You will be left with skin that feels soft, smooth, and invigorated.
60 MINUTES | $199
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
At JEUNESSE SPA AND SKIN CARE we will evaluate your condition and then determine which treatment plan would best suit your individual needs. Please contact our office today to schedule your initial consultation.